Whatever you need for the upcoming Valentine’s Day, a party or some inspiration for last minute activity, we are here to help you out with some simple ad sweet Valentines Day Crafts for Kids. To make sure your little ones are not left behind on this occasion, following are some gift considerations for you. Visit for Happy Valentines Day Images.
Valentines Day Crafts for Kids to Make Their Day
Dough Conversation Hearts
This is something that your kids will keep for a few upcoming years. Besides, kids will love the idea of making these hearts which are adorned with their favorite candy sayings.
What You Will Need
- 1 Cup Flour (some extra for dusting)
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of salt
- Food Coloring
- Cookie Sheet
- Red Market
- Cookie Cutter
- Rolling Pin
- Preheat your Oven to 250 Degrees F
- Now mix Flour, salt, water in a bowl until you form a dough
Separate the dough in enough portions for the number of colors you want to use and knead a few drops of food coloring in each portion until you get the color you want.
- Work with one color dough at a time, roll the dough on floured surface with floured rolling pin about ¼ inch thickness and use cookie cutter for cutting open the heart shapes
- Repeat with each color separately
- You have to carefully place each heart on ungreased cookie sheet and bake it in the oven for ½-2 hours. You need to salt the dough to be hard, not to be burnt. In addition you have to mind that they will harden as they will cool, so don’t worry if they are a bit puffy when you take them out of oven
- Once they have cooled down, use a red marketer and write your favorite conversation heart phrase onto the baked salt dough shapes. You can show them on your favorite plate on bowl from time to time or let your kiddies gift them to others.
Since this will take you 2 hours to bake, if you don’t have the time at your party, try doing them ahead of time and let the kids decorate them before the bash.
- Happy Valentines Day Images for a Creative Approach
- Happy Valentines Day 2016 Images (HD LOVE IMAGES 2016)
- Happy Valentines Day Images for Singles to Shut up Naysayers
Folded Heart Valentines Day Mouse
You can do whatever you want with them, keep it as decorate or give it as a sweet. This is something your child will adore
What You Will Need
- Red Card Stock Paper
- Pink Card Stock or some Construction Paper
- White Glue
- Back Market
- Wiggle Eye
- White Glue
- Red pipe Cleaner
- Fold the red card in half, start at folded line and cut towards the open side, help the kiddos to cut out half of a heart shape which will open to become a full sized heart. There is no right or wrong size, just make it heart shaped
- Use scarps from the red card, cut out a smaller heart like you cut out an ear for the craft mouse, repeat it with pink card, create a small heart to fit inside the other heart and glue them together
- Fold the large heart in half again and adhere half a length of red pipe clear to inside of heart and form the tail. At this point, glue the heart shape in half permanently
- Glue the heart ear and wiggle eye to pointy side of half heart shape
- Use black market to draw little mouse nose and whiskers to pointy side of halt heart shade and your Valentines Day Crafts for Kids is ready